I would definitely recommend Eurocenter team. Mr. Holcsik was very professional, he left no questions unanswered and always responded promptly. He made it very easy for me and I am extremely pleased with my new home in Budapest. I would highly recommend him and his colleagues over.
House for Sale
We are offering a NEWLY BUILT, MODERN, MODERN style family house for sale in a quiet street in Budafok, in the elite part of Rózsavölgy!
The property has a net living space of 280 sqm, to which a terrace of 55 sqm is connected! Thanks to the great distribution, it will be designed:
on the basement level there is a garage for two cars, a laundry room, a hobby room (gym, wellness, sauna, jacuzzi - optional), a mechanical room, storage rooms;
on the middle level there is a 92 sqm living room - kitchen - with dining area, separate toilet, spacious hall - wardrobe, study and a large balcony and terrace connected to the living room;
upstairs 3 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 large balconies.
The property is built in high quality with exclusive content. Thanks to the huge glass surfaces, it has an extremely bright and panoramic view!
Spacious spaces, modern layouts!
Two family houses are being built on the 1360 m2 plot, both properties have separate entrances and their own topographical number. Exclusive garden areas are separated by a retaining wall.
- Graphite polystyrene insulation
- Heat recovery air exchange and ventilation system
- Heat pump, underfloor heating - ceiling cooling
- Central water purification and water softening system
- Operation of the entire mechanical engineering with the Loxon smart home system
- 3-layer anthracite doors and windows
- Electric anthracite aluminum shutters, beetle nets
- Sliding patio doors
- Security entrance door - Accepted by Mabis
- Exclusive quality sanitary ware and coverings available on request- - Warm coverings net HUF 11,000 / m2
- Cold coverings net HUF 7,900 / m2
- Spot lighting built into the ceiling, hidden LEDs, design elements
- External-internal alarm system with opening and motion sensor
- Video intercom
- External camera system
- Electric entrance gate with heated entrance
- Double garage, automatic garage door with remote control, parking space
- Heated built-in ceramic pool with infinity
- Electrically adjustable louvre above the pool
- Automatic irrigation and drip system
- Automatic mower preparation
- Lawn mowing
- Rainwater drainage for rainwater irrigation
- Interior architect service, design according to individual needs
- Kitchen installation
- Wardrobes, furniture, fireplace installation
- Sauna, infrared sauna, jacuzzi, fitness facility
- Electric car charger installation
- Solar installation
- Optional sanitary ware, light sources, coverings with price negotiation
Nearby kindergarten, school, gymnasium, playground, Savoya park, shopping.
Transport: city center in 20 minutes by car, M7-M1-M0 motorways in a few minutes.
Tram 47 goes to the M4 metro and downtown, bus 251 to the M4 metro.
Construction is in progress, expected to be completed in 2022. II. quarter. Memorandum of Association completed.
Please call for more information!
Location on Map
We had a great experience with our agent, whom had been handling our requests with matter of urgency and professionalism, providing assistance 24/7.Dalma
Highly recommend working with Daniel Holcsik. A true professional that get's things done.Peter
I was looking for an apartment to rent for long-term in Budapest and used their services. Very professional agency with english customer service. Ms. Makkai was very kind and helpful and answered all my mails promptly. I would highly recommend them for any other foreigners looking for a flat in Budapest.Daniel
Without a doubt, they are one of the best places for renting a flat in Budapest, I had a great experience with them, especifically with Mr. Daniel Szekeres who did his job in a prompt and professional manner . Thank you very much for making home hunt a real pleasure!Abdelghafour
We would highly recommend Daniel Holcsik to anyone looking for an apartment in Budapest! He exceeded our expectations in every way possible.Rick & Michelle