I would definitely recommend Eurocenter team. Mr. Holcsik was very professional, he left no questions unanswered and always responded promptly. He made it very easy for me and I am extremely pleased with my new home in Budapest. I would highly recommend him and his colleagues over.
Apartment for Rent
A luxurious beautifully renovated and furnished 1 bedroom apartment is for rent in the very heart of Budapest.
The apartment is located in the 5th District of Budapest, moments away from the Parliament, the Szabadság tér, and the American Embassy. The covered Hold utca Market (Belvárosi Piac) with its colourful stands and delightful restaurants are right around the corner.
The apartment is situated on the 1st floor of a beautifully renovated classical building (two elevators), and it overlooks a tranquil square with trees and the Batthyány Lajos Memorial.
The apartment consists of a spacious and sunny living room, a modern, fully equipped kitchen with large dining table, one comfortable bedroom, a bathroom, and a hall with plenty storage.
The apartment has high ceilings and a big window facing east, ensuring a spacious and bright atmosphere. Despite its central location the apartment is very quiet and offers views of trees and a beautiful little square.
The flat has been renovated and refurbished in 2019 with high-quality, natural materials according to an interior design concept, which optimally exploits the available space.
It has excellent public transport options (metro lines M2 and M3, and several tram and bus lines in the very vicinity of the building) and secure underground parking space is available nearby.
- Fully furnished and equipped
- Reasonable utility costs (based on real consumption)
- The apartment is managed by a professional, English and German speaking management company
- New sound-proof windows with two glass panes
- New alarm system, high quality flooring, fully equipped kitchen
- Tranquil, yet central location
- Newly renovated art-deco brick building, two elevators
- Secure underground parking spaces nearby
- Excellent public transportation connections (metro lines M2 and M3, and several tram and
- bus lines)
- Shops and food-stands in the covered Hold utca Market (Belvárosi Piac) less than 100
- metres from the apartment
- Technical equipment: washing machine with dryer, dishwasher, fridge and freezer, electric stove and oven, etc.
- Extras: LED TV, design furniture, air conditioning, central heating system, window shutters, energy saving LED lighting
- Total 63.40 m2
Would you like to visit this property?
+36 20 919 0005 Find my new home
Location on Map
We had a great experience with our agent, whom had been handling our requests with matter of urgency and professionalism, providing assistance 24/7.Dalma
Highly recommend working with Daniel Holcsik. A true professional that get's things done.Peter
I was looking for an apartment to rent for long-term in Budapest and used their services. Very professional agency with english customer service. Ms. Makkai was very kind and helpful and answered all my mails promptly. I would highly recommend them for any other foreigners looking for a flat in Budapest.Daniel
Without a doubt, they are one of the best places for renting a flat in Budapest, I had a great experience with them, especifically with Mr. Daniel Szekeres who did his job in a prompt and professional manner . Thank you very much for making home hunt a real pleasure!Abdelghafour
We would highly recommend Daniel Holcsik to anyone looking for an apartment in Budapest! He exceeded our expectations in every way possible.Rick & Michelle